Commercial Biomass heating.
Free Biomass boiler systems are available for the following concerns:
- Public sector
By partnering with an energy solution partner you could significantly reduce your energy bills and guarantee the cost of your energy for the next 20 years.
A Biomass boiler can be installed, regularly fueled and maintained for a fixed period at no cost. You only pay a fixed tariff for the heat you use which is guaranteed to be significantly lower than alternative commercial tariffs.
Benefits of the scheme:
- Reduce heating costs by up to 60%
- Enhanced efficiency for your heating requirements
- Maintenance free system
- Add value to your commercial building
- Protect your business against possible energy shortages
- Protect your business from rising energy costs
- 100% Reduction in CO2 from Heating
- Offers new marketing and PR opportunities
- Boiler Ownership transfer to you after 20 years
- Boiler life expectancy 40 years
The free commercial biomass boilers in the scheme range in size from 50kW to 1mW on a 20 year serviced and maintained basis, they are clean and easy to use.
The operator collects the RHI which enables them to recuperate their investment and on-going maintenance cost.
During the contract period, you only pay a low, fixed price for the energy that you use from the system, creating significant savings of up to 60%.
These savings are increased when you consider that you will have no maintenance or repair costs during this time.