Many of the large energy suppliers in the UK recently commissioned a survey to be taken of households and how important they saw insulation within their house.

Of those surveyed 68% said they have insulation in their homes and are aware of its importance. The remaining 32% either weren’t sure whether they had insulation or had none.

The survey also asked whether people were aware of the financial offers that are available from energy companies to help with insulation. Over 50% said they had no idea of any such offers but would be very interested to find out more.

Energy companies all over the country are very keen to keep your house energy efficient and in turn saving you a great deal of money. By doing this the energy company will be reducing your carbon footprint which is a very sensitive issue. It’s not only insulation the energy companies could help you with, so a little research now could save you a lot of money in the future.

Also, it is very important to keep in mind that an environmentally friendly property can be worth 5% more than one that isn’t. So, can you afford not to act?

If your house is correctly insulated you could save an average £350 per year which is even better if it was free!

Need some help?

It’s easy to find out if you qualify just select the upgrade you require and then click the “see if I qualify” or “apply now”. This action really could save you a great deal of money over the long term.

You need to get it right
Latest News
http://government-grants.co.uk/latest-news/306-you-need-to-get-it-right
You need to get it right
Many of the large energy suppliers in the UK recently commissioned a survey to be taken of households and how important they saw insulation within their house. Of those surveyed 68% said they have insulation in their homes and are aware of its importance. The remaining 32% either weren’t sure whether they had insulation or had none. The survey also asked whether people were aware of the financial offers that are available from energy companies to help with insulation. Over 50% said they had no idea of any such offers but would be very interested to find out more. Energy companies all over the country are very keen to keep your house energy efficient and in turn saving you a great deal of money. By doing this the energy company will be reducing your carbon footprint which is a very sensitive issue. It’s not only insulation the energy companies could help you with, so a little research now could save you a lot of money in the future. Also, it is very important to keep in mind that an environmentally friendly property can be worth 5% more than one that isn’t. So, can you afford not to act? If your house is correctly insulated you could save an average £350 per year which is even better if it was free! Need some help? It’s easy to find out if you qualify just select the upgrade you require and then click the “see if I qualify” or “apply now”. This action really could save you a great deal of money over the long term.
2017-07-24 11:59:12
2017-07-24 11:59:12
Government Grants